IT Security Engineer
Flow Traders US is looking for a talented IT Security Engineer to join our Global Security team. This hands-on role is ideal for a creative and security-focused professional who wishes to immerse themselves in the commercial dynamics of a successful, rapidly-growing and highly technology-driven company.
As an IT Security Engineer, you will manage and setup technical security solutions, secure trading systems and networks, improve existing security measures, perform vulnerability scans, manage incidents and document technical security configurations in order to optimize the level of security of our high performance IT infrastructure. Furthermore, you will work in close collaboration with an international team supporting our global infrastructure.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- 4 to 8 years of working experience in IT security
- Extensive hands-on experience with securing and analyzing the security of Unix and MS Windows based systems
- Hands-on experience with Firewalls, e-mail filtering and some of the following technologies: IDS/IPS, DLP solutions, PKI, SIEM and Internet and networking protocols
- Experience with industry security standards like ISO-27000, performing day to day management of technical security solutions, handling security incidents, and performing technical security assessments
- Experience with performing vulnerability scans as well as manual security tests, and managing follow-up on the findings
- Self-motivated, approachable, adaptable and a team-player
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Business driven and results oriented, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Able to travel internationally to other global offices and data centers
- CISSP, CSX, GIAC or similar certification, required
- Degree in Computer Science, or related.
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with the best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support, and we go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started. We offer competitive salary, annual discretionary bonus and other perks and benefits, such as:
- Healthcare, Vision, Dental Insurance and 401k
- In-house lounge with a bar, poker & billiards tables and a putting green
- Daily catered lunch, cold brew coffee on tap and a fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly table massages and bi-weekly haircuts
- Annual company trip and a variety of events throughout the year
- Reimbursed gym membership and other wellness initiatives
New York Office