Quality Assurance Engineer
What will you do?
- Work closely with the development and IT operations teams to understand the company's application landscape.
- Cooperate with the end users (traders/compliance/risk) to gain deep knowledge of the business side and apply it in the designs of the tests.
- Define all necessary test activities for the project and execute those.
- Maintain and improve the test environment to mimic production as closely as possible.
- Continuously look for improvements of the company's quality assurance processes.
What you need to succeed:
- Working knowledge of QA in SDLC.
- Strong problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Experience in a Linux/Unix environment.
- Good knowledge of Python (Java, C++ considered as a big plus).
- Knowledge of SQL and databases is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Flow Traders offers you an exciting job and lots of opportunities within the most dynamic of environments with an excellent compensation package. We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with the best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support, and we go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started. We offer a competitive salary and reserve a percentage of our business results for our bonus pool.