Product Manager Trading
In the role of Product Manager Trading at Flow Traders, you will be responsible for the full software development life cycle from requirement gathering, planning to deployment and further. As a Product Manager, you are working side by side within multidisciplinary team of developers, QA and IT specialists removing obstacles, improving efficiency and collaboration. It is crucial in the role that you have the ability to safeguard a clear planning and that you take the responsibility to deliver according the planning.
You are in charge for documenting the needs of the Business and working with cross-functional teams to optimize our business. You need to make sure that the product teams are aware of the processes. You will work very closely together with the Product Owners to be the bridge between various stakeholders within the organization.
Responsible to drive product strategy & development include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and collect requirements from internal/business stakeholders
- Create clear user stories and functional requirements needed to enhance our products
- Initiate and follow up on the decision making processes
- Be first point of contact for product related questions and if needed delegate accordingly
- Active and effective collaboration with several teams within the company (e.g. development, analysts, QA, Product Owners)
- Analyze product life-cycle and prioritize the requirements accordingly
- Responsible for team- and support planning
- Plan timely delivery of projects
- Keep stakeholders up-to-date on priorities and progress of products
- Manage and safeguard projects, covering all project phases within the organization
- Make sure the right priorities are being worked on
- At least 5 years of product management experience in the finance industry, preferably trading
- Deep understanding about the finance & trading industry
- Experience with trading algorithms, good understanding of different strategies
- Experience in the RFQ space, OTC trading or third party vendors
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong technology experience and working with in-house development teams
- Knowledge of programming languages is a plus
- Stress resistance and open personality
- Curiosity to find solutions to complex problems
- Drive to get things done with a can do attitude
- Project Management experience
Flow Traders offers you an exciting job and many opportunities within the most dynamic of environments with an excellent compensation package. We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow.
Flow Traders is a principal trading firm. We are a leading global technology-enabled liquidity provider specialized in Exchange Traded Products (ETPs). We continuously provide liquidity to the major financial markets. Our sophisticated in-house technology platform enables us to quote prices on many exchanges simultaneously. We also quote bid and ask prices off-exchange to institutional counter-parties on request. Robust risk management is at the core of our business, and our risk functions are closely integrated into our platform. Our headquarters in Amsterdam and offices in New York, Singapore, Hong Kong, London and Cluj, accommodate over 450 employees.
Flow Traders grew to be as successful as we are today out of the expertise and experience of our founding partners. Our non-hierarchical approach stimulates innovation and achievement. We invest in our talented, highly motivated people since they hold the key to our success. Our demanding, sophisticated work continuously puts us to the test. We would not have it any other way. We. Love. This. Job.
Ludy van den Heuvel