Head of Finance
Flow Traders is looking for a Head of Finance to join our growing APAC team. The ideal candidate is motivated, eager, proactive and experienced with both financial analysis and accounting. This is a unique opportunity to join a leading proprietary trading firm with an entrepreneurial and innovative culture at the heart of its business. We value quick-witted, creative minds and challenge them to make full use of their capacities. If you aim high, the sky is the limit!
- Overview of all activities around the Company’s accounting, financial reporting and policies supporting the interpretation, execution and reporting of group operations and activities;
- Overview of the development, integrity and delivery of financial statements and other financial reports for submission to management and stakeholders;
- Setting up various in-depth financial analysis;
- Arranging the monthly month-end closing process;
- Ensuring financial information is processed and reported on time;
- Preparing monthly reporting for the local Board and Head Quarters;
- Compiling, planning & controlling the annual financial statements in consultation with the Board and liaising with the Head Quarters and external auditors;
- Liaising and strengthen collaboration with local offices worldwide;
- Responsible for checking, initiating and correcting the payroll administration, purchases and sales, general tax subjects and memo entries.
We are looking for an ambitious Head of Finance with at least 5 years of experience, preferably gained working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with experience in a similar industry preferably. You have the ability to communicate (both written and spoken) in English in order to liaise with global stakeholders.
- You are a self-starter and used to taking initiatives
- You have an excellent command of Microsoft Excel, VBA and SQL
- Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills
- Strong drive to eliminate manual repetitive internal and external reporting functions
- Continuous drive for automation, standardization and optimization of Finance process;
- Knowledge and proven experience of the financial markets in APAC is required;
- You must also be resourceful and will be happy to get involved in different Group finance projects
+852 2593 3050