Market Data Specialist
As a Market Data Specialist you will be deeply embedded into our business, in close contact with Trading, Technology, Risk, Business Development and Finance teams. We deliver pragmatic and effective solutions that are in harmony with all business and legal requirements. Lines are short, the culture is open, direct and transparent and your work has immediate impact. You will have a lot of autonomy and the bar is high. You can get yourself involved in a wide range of subjects, which keeps the job fresh and your brain sharp. Perhaps most importantly: it is a great place to work.
How you will do it
- Collaborating and building strong working relationships with other departments like Trading, Risk & Mid-Office and Technology;
- Negotiating and advising on new market data agreements;
- Managing communications including regular reporting to market data vendors;
- Managing periodic audits and inquiries from market data vendors;
- Ongoing deployment and validation of the market data infrastructure, including entitlement;
- Reviewing consumption and seeking to optimize efficiencies;
- Maintenance of documentation and Standard Operating Procedures.
What you need to succeed
- Experience as a Market Data Specialist or Market Data Compliance Officer at a data vendor, exchange, trading firm, financial institution or similar;
- Affinity with financial markets, preferably knowledge of ETPs;
- Experience in contracting and/or auditing;
- Fluency in English excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills;
- Autonomous, pro-active, flexible, and able to work within deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Sufficiently assertive; open and fun to work with;
- Seeing the bigger picture, translating between technical stuff and practical implications.
We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with a great, non-hierarchical working environment with many opportunities and fantastic perks, such as:
- Competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus;
- Flow Academy for continuous learning;
- We have our own in-house bar and gym, and a company boat;
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and amazing coffee;
- Table tennis, pool table, arcade and console games;
- A yearly company trip and Christmas party that exceed expectations;
- Fun team outings during the year;
- Rotation within and between our offices worldwide;
- And many more.