The search is on. Flow Traders considers applications throughout the year for the position of Junior Trader. Learn more below about the recruitment process for our offices in Amsterdam, Singapore, and New York City.
You can apply on our website at any time to become a Junior Trader working in one of our offices: Amsterdam, New York or Singapore. After we’ve reviewed your application, you may be invited to participate in our assessment process. You must qualify for each round in order to continue. The entire assessment process can usually be completed in about two weeks, depending on your availability. Interview steps may vary slightly as needed.
- A numerical test and a capacity test in our Amsterdam office. Click here for an example of our tests.
- A face to face interview with a recruiter and a trader in our Amsterdam office, immediately following your successful completion of the first-round tests.
- A case-study interview in our Amsterdam office, conducted by two senior traders.
For more information, please check out our FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A numerical test administered at our office. Click here for an example of our tests. Overseas candidates will be invited to take an automated version.
- A face to face interview with a recruiter. Overseas candidates will be invited to a phone interview instead.
- An online capacity test.
- A face to face interview with a recruiter and trader. Overseas candidates will attend a similar video interview.
- A quantitative assessment and case-study interview at our Singapore office, conducted by two senior traders.
For more information, please check out our FAQ or email email@example.com.
On-campus recruiting: We recruit on-campus at certain universities in Asia. Students at these schools are invited to apply through this process. See our on-campus recruiting schedule.
New York City office
Flow Traders recruits on-campus at certain universities in the U.S. If our firm recruits at your school, you are invited to apply through this process. Please check with your career services office.
- You need to apply by your school’s specified deadline. If the deadline has passed, you may still apply through our website.
- We recommend you contact traders and Human Resources representatives at career fairs and on-campus presentations.
- On-campus interviews will consist of quantitative and behavioral assessments.
- Click here for an example of our tests.
- Final-round interviews are conducted in our New York office.
If Flow Traders does not recruit on your campus, please apply online through our website. Our Human Resources department will then review your credentials and we may contact you to invite you to the assessment process.
For more information, please check out our FAQ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.